UNIVERGE BLUE ENGAGE
A highly customizable cloud-based contact center solution
UNIVERGE BLUE ENGAGE improves the handling and oversight of communications through a range of agent and supervisor contact center services.
- Highly flexible solution including easy deployment for remote / home workers.
- Scalable from the smallest call-centric teams to large omni-channel environments.
- Streamlines incoming inquiries from multiple channels using smart routing and delivers context to agents for optimal customer experience.
- Reduces response time and improves service quality along with caller and agent experiences.
- Compatibility with most CRM and ERP systems and collaborative apps ensures easy adoption and minimizes disruptions.
Real-time monitoring and permission-based activity reports bring transparency to agent and contact center performance.
- Contact monitoring includes phone, email, and chat interactions.
- Centralized performance data results in more accurate call center reports and analysis.
- Call monitoring can be analyzed by skill set, group provisioning, and agent profile.
- Flexible agent-controlled multimedia recordings can be stored for easy, permission-based online retrieval.
- Customizable agent statuses deliver heightened visibility and assist in the efficient fielding of interactions.
Using advanced skill-based routing with automatic call distribution (ACD), callers are directed to the next available agent and the most suitably trained agent available.
- Faster, more appropriate, and efficient resolution of calls, with omnichannel options like chat and e-mail to take the conversation beyond voice.
- A customizable agent client, offering desktop and browser versions, easily integrates with standard CRM platforms and critical business apps for broad and intuitive access to essential information and resources.
- The agent-client is configurable to specific requirements or frequent caller requests.
- Calls can be answered via a built-in smartphone application, a traditional desktop telephone, or over a VoIP connection.
- Evaluate, annotate, and provide structured feedback to agents on their interactions, helping to enhance agent skills and customer experience.
- Automatically gather feedback from customers immediately following their contact center interaction, based on customizable templates.
- Agent scheduling capabilities help ensure contact center staffing is always ready to meet customer demand.
UNIVERGE BLUE ENGAGE offers a broad set of services to streamline the caller experiences and ensure service and staffing levels are sustained.
- Automatic call distribution can be synchronized based on select function, region, time of day, and by organization – or industry-specific criteria.
- Customized voice prompts allow callers to self-manage their call, retrieving information needed, reaching a specific department or individual, and contacting an agent when required. Easy-IVR wizard makes set up crazy simple!
- Silent mode along with phone and web-based conversation prompts allows supervisors to monitor agent activity to check performance and ensure calls are handled correctly.
- A secure widget-based dashboard provides easy access to real-time reporting on all activity for total transparency.
- Outreach tools power two-way conversations and extend contact center reach while respecting audience preferences
CALL CENTER FEATURES
Just a single unpleasant call experience can cause a customer to take their business elsewhere – and worse yet – post details about that experience online. UNIVERGE BLUE CONNECT helps make a direct and lasting impact on customer satisfaction by helping businesses to cut hold times, increasing call effectiveness, and improving your employees’ ability to resolve issues quickly.
Plus, the Call Analytics and Reporting included with CONNECT gives your business the insights to make better staffing and coaching decisions for your employees – using real-time data to track employee and customer engagement activities. These call center features are included free with every UNIVERGE BLUE CONNECT user license.
Immediately answers and routes incoming customer calls to the right group, or to a specific agent.
- Answers and routes calls 24 hours per day, 7 days a week.
- Customized calendars for specialized routing according to business hours, holidays, special events, and more.
SUPERVISOR IN-CALL ASSISTANCE
Allows supervisors to monitor, assist or join ongoing calls in order to assist in coaching, and to enhance employee effectiveness as well as the customer experience.
- Monitor to listen to a live call
- Whisper to assist an agent without the customer hearing
- Barge to join a live call as a participant.
TRACKING & ANALYTICS
Get a clear insight into the calling effectiveness and efficiency of individual employees, as well as the entire organization.
- Agent/Group Activity Reporting
- Historical Reporting and Report Scheduling
- Current Agent and Queue Status
- Real-time Call Statistics Dashboard suitable for both desktop or wallboard.
MOVE YOUR CONTACT CENTER TO THE CLOUD AND
EXCEED YOUR CUSTOMER EXPECTATIONS
Skills and rule-based routing, scheduled and custom reports, queued callbacks and voicemails
Custom integration, schedule manager, built-in omni-channel and dynamic notifications
STRESS-FREE CLOUD EXPERIENCE
Advanced protection against malware, viruses, phishing, and hackers
24/7 support from live experts EVERY time you call
Built to help healthcare, legal services and financial firms stay compliant
Ready when you are, whether you’re in the office or working remotely
30+ integrated apps that are easy to add as your business grows
EVERYTHING YOUR TEAM NEEDS
FOR CLOUD-BASED CONNECTIONS
Request a QuoteFill out the form below to send us a message or quote request.
A knowledgeable account manager will respond to your inquiry within 24 hours.
Trying to figure out what systems will best protect your assets? Request a quote and a knowledgeable account manager will respond to your inquiry within 24 hours.
✓ Local Service & Support
✓ Free Assessment
✓ Guaranteed response times
✓ Clear Pricing