NEC Corporation of America Awards Top Performers with Advantage Channel Partner Excellence Awards.
Irving, Texas, June 19, 2018 – NEC Corporation of America (NEC), a leading provider and integrator of advanced IT, communications, networking and biometric solutions, today announced the Advantage Channel Partner Excellence Award recipients.
The Advantage Executive Conference is an annual event hosted by NEC, attracting top performing integrators and partners, as well as IT and communications consultants. The theme for this year’s event was “Exchange. Transform. Experience.” Attendees spent three days exchanging stories of successful experiences with transformation, listened to an inspiring keynote speaker, Tiffani Bova, Global Customer Growth and Innovation Evangelist for Salesforce, and joined hands-on breakout sessions and solution demos.
The highlight this year was a new “Proud to Partner” session with presentations by Guyette Communications, ServiceMark Telecom, Matrix Communications and Magna5.
“This year we hosted our 25th Annual Advantage Executive Conference, where we bring the Smart Enterprise to life by gathering with all our outstanding partners, including system integrators, distributors, resellers and consultants,” said Larry Levenberg, Vice President of Sales, NEC Corporation of America. “Not only do we get to spend time with this group, but we have the honor of recognizing their hard work through the Channel Partner Excellence Awards.”
This year’s recipients were:
- American Telephone – Recognized for achieving 130 percent of their goal in NEC’s fiscal 2017 (FY17). Last year they sold and deployed one of NEC’s largest UNIVERGE BLUE UCaaS customers with a project that continues to grow year over year.
- Batts Communications – Recognized for growing their business 551 percent from FY16 to FY17, moving into the enterprise space, and expanding their offerings to include IT.
- Brookfield Group – Recognized for embracing the Smart Enterprise by adopting NEC Smart IT and deploying a wide range of NEC technologies.
- Connecticut Communications – Recognized for overachieving in FY17, as well as for their extensive charity work. Connecticut Communications is the oldest private contractor of telecommunications hardware in the state and has been an NEC Channel Partner for 14 years.
- Design Communications (DCI) – Recognized for their continued and ongoing success in providing NEC solutions to the Hospitality industry for a number of years. DCI once again landed flagship properties in FY17.
- Forerunner Technologies – Recognized as one of NEC’s largest solutions integrators, who still saw a 45 percent increase in NEC sales during FY17 with key significant wins across multiple strategic vertical markets.
- Interwest Telecom Services – Recognized for increasing its sales with NEC in FY17 by 503 percent, including a very large health care network deployment.
- IPNET S.A.C. – Recognized as an NEC partner since 2003 with an expertise in Government, achieving continued growth since 2015 of more than 60 percent. FY17 saw them deploy one of the largest networks in Peru.
- Matrix Communications – Recognized for continuing success with Smart Enterprise transformation and for expanding their customer base specifically in the Education vertical.
- Résotel – Recognized for FY17 as a new partner, growing their business to half a million dollars in less than a year.
- SETEL UC – Recognized for being a tenured NEC Triple Diamond Solutions Integrator with significant success in FY17, and for their extensive local charity work.
- Target Distributing – Recognized for making NEC’s Platinum Distributor achievement level for FY17, a level they have sustained for nine quarters in a row.