- July 8, 2016
- Posted by: inco_n1kpkl
- Category: Career opportunities
Account Manager: Eastern, WA
We are expanding our growing business into the Eastern, WA market and are searching for an experienced outside sales professional to join our team. The Account Manager is responsible for proactively identifying new business opportunities through networking, referrals, and cold calling. The primary goal will be to secure qualified meetings with potential customers, and drive revenue growth. The Account Manager will solve the business needs of prospects and customers by aligning those needs and objectives with the company’s strong portfolio of solutions. The Account Manager will act as an advisor, customer advocate, and strategic partner to ensure customer satisfaction.
1. Identify and generate leads through marketing campaigns and networking.
2. Connect client’s business objectives with the company’s offerings and solutions.
3. Establish yourself as a trusted partner to the prospect or customer.
4. Effectively sell a broad portfolio of products across a wide range of industries.
5. Assist the customer in maximizing their return on investment.
1. 5+ years of previous business-to-business sales experience with a documented track record of success.
2. Experience selling in the telecommunications/IT services industry is preferred.
3. Strong negotiating abilities.
4. Ability to multi-task and manage multiple streams of work simultaneously.
5. Highly resourceful when necessary to overcome barriers and objections.
6. Proven record of meeting/exceeding established goals and objectives.
Unlimited earning potential with a competitive base salary and commissions. 100% paid premium health and welfare benefits, company cell-phone, and vacation pay are included.
Cover letter and resume are required to apply. Minimum requirements will be used for initial screening of resumes. email@example.com.