- September 23, 2015
- Posted by: inco_n1kpkl
- Category: Career opportunities
Systems Engineer: Wenatchee, WA
The systems engineer is responsible for the installation of business communications systems, including integration of the communications platform in various environments, including a heavy focus on application integration to Microsoft Server, Microsoft Exchange, and Active Directory. Experience working with telecommunications systems is preferred, and a strong background in data networking and Microsoft software applications is required. Training and certification will be provided on the communications platforms we support.
1. Ensure that projects are completed on-time and the needs of our customers are met.
2. Monitor and support assigned customer accounts.
3. Be an effective customer interface during the life-cycle of projects being supervised.
1. Work as a member of the installation team to complete projects.
2. Provide training and support after installation.
1. Abide by the installation standards that Interwest requires of its employees.
2. Be willing to work overtime when necessary.
3. Be willing to travel when necessary.
4. Become knowledgeable about the products sold by Interwest.
5. Have a team based attitude and be willing to keep team and company interests equal to personal interests.
6. Treat all customers and employees with respect.
7. Follow all company policies and procedures.
8. Become proficient on the product lines deemed necessary by management.
9. Help to grow the business by promoting the company’s products and services whenever possible.
1. Microsoft Exchange Server Experience.
2. Microsoft Server Experience.
3. Microsoft Hyper-V Environment Experience.
4. Active Directory Experience.
5. Professional dress standards and appearance.
Salary will depend on experience. Health and welfare benefits, company cell-phone, and vacation pay are included.
Cover letter and resume are required to apply. Minimum requirements will be used for initial screening of resumes. firstname.lastname@example.org.