- June 30, 2014
- Posted by: inco_n1kpkl
- Categories: Career opportunities, News
The systems technician is responsible for the supervision and installation of security alarm, video surveillance, access control, structured cabling projects, and all other project implementation that the operations sector of the company requires.
1. Ensure that projects are completed on-time and under budget.
2. Manage technical workforce to ensure project completion.
3. Be an effective customer interface during the life-cycle of projects being supervised.
4. Understand industry specific code requirements (proper installation techniques).
1. Work as a member of the installation team to complete projects.
1. Maintain IBEW union membership.
2. Abide by the installation standards that Interwest requires of its employees.
3. Be willing to work overtime when necessary.
4. Be willing to travel when necessary.
5. Become knowledgeable about the products sold by Interwest.
6. Have a team based attitude and be willing to keep team and company interests equal to personal interests.
7. Treat all customers and employees with respect.
8. Follow all company policies and procedures.
9. Learn the NEC telephony product lines deemed necessary by management.
10. Help to grow the business by promoting the company’s products and services whenever possible.
1. Full-Time commitment
2. Professional dress standards and appearance.
3. 06 State Licensed Electrician.
4. Minimum of 2-Years Industry Experience
Cover Letter and Resume are required to apply. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org