EL06 Limited Energy Technician: Wenatchee, WA
Interwest Communications is looking for EL06 licensed technicians to join our team. Our commitment and dedication to our customer base, as well as increased demand in the Eastern Washington market has driven our need to expand our technical team. Our primary focus is commercial and industrial low voltage installations, with a focus on Healthcare, Banking, and Education. We specialize in business communication systems, structured cabling, fiber optics, physical security systems, access control systems, camera systems, and paging/intercom systems.
Company vehicle, laptop, and iPhone are provided as part of the employment package. Company uniform (t-shirts, polos, jackets) is also provided.
The majority of our workload is local and our employees are home almost every night.
1. Communicate effectively with project manager to provide project status updates.
2. Ability to multi-task and manage multiple streams of work simultaneously.
3. Hard worker with a "can-do" attitude.
4. Professional dress standards and appearance.
5. Abide by the installation standards that Interwest requires of its employees.
6. Be willing to work overtime as necessary.
1. Washington EL06 Limited Energy License.
2. Clean driving record/background check.
3. Drug-Free workplace.
3. Excellent customer service skills.
4. Have a team based attitude and be willing to keep team and company interests equal to personal interests.
5. Ability to multi-task and manage multiple streams of work simultaneously.
Competitive salary, health and welfare benefits, and paid time off. Salary will depend on experience.
Cover letter and resume are required to apply. Minimum requirements will be used for initial screening of resumes. firstname.lastname@example.org.